Hey shugars…yes, you reading this!
Thank you for stopping by my space….
Tho’ I may not see your comments, I ‘see’ your views…so I recognise your presence or your ‘Waka pass’.
Thanks for reading my lil words and drop your comments when you can.
So I got a blog award from the lovely Nkem
of HOME WORTH INTERIORS…(a cool interior blog).
I love reading blog awards, it’s a way to find new blogs and get to know some more about the lovely people behind the blogs.
I was quite suprised by the nomination..and actually paused in surprise for a min or two while I was reading her post lol
Buh babe these your queshuns ehhhhh……
Anyway let’s get the award rolling…..
So the Rules –
1. Give thanks and link to the blogger who nominated you. *done*
2. Put up the award logo on your blog. *will do*
3. Provide answers to the
Jamb questions asked.
4. Nominate 5 bloggers
5. Make up 10 Questions for your nominees to answer.
Answers to Nkem’s Qs:
1. Have you discovered your purpose in life and what it is.
Me: At some point I thought I had, but now am not sure anymore. So this is one area am still working on in my life.
2. Which one of your possessions has the most sentimental value to you.
Me: My NKJV bible. It was a birthday gift from my mum. I have other bibles and have other gifts from my mum, but there is just something about this one…from the first moment I held it. Can’t explain it.
3. If given another chance to come back to earth, what would you become?
Me: What the one who sent me purposed for me to become.
4. Being rich or being fulfilled?
5. If you could have a second home, where would it be and why
Me: I feel I haven’t been to that many places to choose where I might like as a second home….
In Nigeria..maybe Jos, Outside Nigeria..maybe Canada .
6. Who is your mentor and why did you choose him/her?
Me: Sincerely I don’t have anyone specific, I just have a number of people I really admire and learn from their lives as I see it.
7. Aside blogging, what do you do for a living and why did you choose that path?
Me: Am a medical doctor.
Hmn, the why- just because.
Unlike the typical med student story, I wasn’t forced by my parents, I didn’t have a dream where I was saving humanity from some plague..i actually had the chance to walk away, but still came back to it.
The why is kinda tied to Q1.
8. Criticism or Praise
Me : Both
9. Where are you from and how did that shape your personality?
Me: Okrika in Rivers State in Nigeria.
Not sure of how that shaped my personality…I have one or two ideas on that but…let’s leave it at Not sure.
10. What three things would you like to change about blogging? (I assume mine, right?)
. Consistent…..and Bind Procrastination
Nominate 5 bloggers..
10 Questions for the nominees
Shugars, please indulge me with these simple Qs…I promise they won’t be a grand as Nkem’s.. lol
1. One important life decision you took all by yourself.
2. List three things you loved about your childhood
3. What’s your native dialect? On a scale of 1-10 how well do you speak it?
4. Have you read and finished any books this year? If yes, list two and two lessons learned from them?
5. ‘Forgive and Forget ‘ – what does it mean to you?
6. I happen to come into your city for the first time and buzz you up…would you be willing to hang out? If yes, where would we likely hangout ?
7. Books or Movies.
8. Extrovert or Introvert
9. Do you read the bible? If yes how often?
10. Why do you blog?
It’s a wrap.
I love forward to reading your answers…
Love and Light …